- 1814.36-2267.96 g chuck roast or 1814.36-2267.96 g top round beef
- 78.07 ml chopped garlic
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Make 8 slits in top of meat, 2" deep, stuff holes with the garlic and parsley Season top of beef with s&p.
- Roast, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Lower temp to 250.
- Cook for approx 2 more hours, or until internal temp reaches 150.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Thinly slice against the grain.