Recipe by cali_love
Super easy way to dress up boring old saltine crackers. Serve alongside with any dip of your choice! Delish! Courtesy of Tyler Florence
Top Review by alligirl
Excuse me; I need to go and put these away....from myself....I CAN"T stop eating them. OK, who needs 'dip'? These things are buttery, garlicky goodness! I'm sure they would be good with a garlic cheese dip, or served on the side of a nice tomato soup, or chili, or....There are so many things they would go with, but they are perfect alone, IMHO. Thanks so much for sharing, cali_love.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 30 saltine crackers (1 packet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a garlic butter by combining the minced garlic with parsley and melted butter.
- Lay out a flat layer of saltines on a lined baking tray and use a pastry brush to baste the saltines with garlic butter.
- Bake in the oven for about 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
- Serve with any dip you like!