Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This bread-machine recipe has a great taste and impressive presentation. It is perfect for a dinner party or pot-luck.
- 236.59 ml water (70-80 degrees)
- 29.58 ml olive oil or 29.58 ml canola oil
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 7.39 ml active dry yeast
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tbslp. of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto floured surface.
- Roll into 12-inch circle.
- Transfer to a 14-inch pizza pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- In a small skillet, cook garlic in butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- With the end of a wooden spoon handle, make indentations in dough at 1-inch intervals.
- Top with garlic butter and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack.
- Cut into wedges or squares and serve warm.