1/1 Photo of Garlic Flat Bread
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This bread-machine recipe has a great taste and impressive presentation. It is perfect for a dinner party or pot-luck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water (70-80 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tbslp. of water or flour if needed).
- 3When cycle is completed, turn dough onto floured surface.
- 4Roll into 12-inch circle.
- 5Transfer to a 14-inch pizza pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 7In a small skillet, cook garlic in butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 8With the end of a wooden spoon handle, make indentations in dough at 1-inch intervals.
- 9Top with garlic butter and sprinkle with cheeses.
- 10Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Remove to a wire rack.
- 12Cut into wedges or squares and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Flat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 280.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g