Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like garlic & feta cheese, this spread's for you!
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives or 1 tablespoon green onion
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine all in a food processor and process several minutes until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with chives or green onion.
- Spread on deli cocktail bread or crackers.
I love this. Great combo and it had a nice garlicky taste to boot. I lightly toasted the deli cocktail bread then spread and served immediately. Yum...Thanks for sharing..glitter