Recipe by Sirpezy
This is something I whipped up spur of the moment & I couldn't get enough. I love all the garlic & feta...pure bliss! Since I'm the only one in my household who eats pasta I always make just enough for me.
- 1 cup rotini pasta (more or less, amt. depends on how hungry you are)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon of minced garlic (more or less depending on taste) or 1 -2 teaspoon minced roasted garlic (more or less depending on taste)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package, drain.
- In a small saucepan heat olive oil & garlic until garlic is lightly browned over med. heat.
- Add pasta & feta cheese, stirring to coat.
- Cook 1-2 minutes on low heat or until feta is melted to your liking.
- Empty into a bowl & add a dash of salt & a few dashes of pepper to taste.
- Hope you enjoy!