Prep 24 hrs
Cook 16 mins
Unbelievably easy, wonderfully delicious! It’s good cold as well as hot. Prep time includes marination.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a Ziplock bag, mix together the yogurt, garlic, and rosemary.
- Add the chicken breasts, close the bag securely, shake well and place in refrigerator to marinate for 24 hours.
- To cook, broil chicken breasts for about 7 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
- Top each breast with crumbled feta and broil again for about 1 to 2 minutes – careful to not let them burn – until the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Good with pilaf or orzo.
- Source: fran in VA from Gail’s Recipe Swap.
Very good. I guess I expected the yogurt to tenderize the breasts more than it did. Loved the feta, rosemary and garlic.