Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a new favorite of mine! Super easy and bursting with yummy flavor. From the Better Homes and Gardens "Biggest Book Of Low-Carb Recipes"
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse to desired consistency.
- Serve with celery, carrot, zucchini or cucumber slices.
I made this as an appetizer for Thanksgiving and it was super yummy!!!!! It was gone fairly quickly! Thanks for the low carb treat that I will be making again!