Top Review by Malriah
This was really yummy! I have never let the chicken marinate in the egg so it was interesting to me. Great flavor! I served it with mashed 'taters' and a crispy salad! Great weeknight dinner if you can remember to plan ahead!
- 1⁄4 egg yolk
- 1 1⁄2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a glass dish,beat egg yolkwith garlic.
- Place chicken in egg mixture, and turn to coat.
- Cover dish and refrigerate for atleast 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 DEGREES C).
- Melt butter and pour into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together the bread crumbs,Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip marinated chicken in crumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken in baking dish, and pour remaining egg mixture over.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.