Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one I adapted from several. This is not for the faint of heart because of the garlic. This is the best dipping sauce I've ever made
- 1⁄2 cup good extra virgin olive oil
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients in a bowl or jar and serve within a 1/2 hour.
- This can also be refrigerated.
- Refrigerate after using.
- If you purchase a good olive oil, it will solidify in the fridge.
- Just let it thaw for a few minutes at room temperature.
Really good with DH homemade baggette bread. Nice and garlicky.