Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Garlic dip of a different kind!
Make and share this Garlic Dip (British) recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, and egg yolks and stir until well blended.
- Combine the vegetable and olive oils and slowly add the oils, a drop at a time at first, beating constantly.
- As the mixture begins to thicken, add oil a little faster and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita bread or potato skins.