Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons garlic juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- raw vegetables, for dipping
- Combine the minced garlic and garlic juice in a bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and sour cream,blending well.
- Refrigerate about 20 minutes befor serving.
It wasn't what I expected at all, but it was good. I think next time i will leave out the garlic juice and add more fresh garlic. I wasn't to fond of the smell. Maybe it wsn't old garlic juice.