Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adapted this recipe to my own taste and ingredients. Enjoy it.
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and cut
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, fat-free
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, light
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Place green onions and garlic in a blender or food processor to blend; add cucumber and repeat. Stir in other ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- NOTE: This dip is excellent with roasted chicken or grilled salmon.