Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Dill and garlic add great flavors to this rice side dish.
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in hot olive oil until softened.
- Add rice and saute for 2 minutes over high heat.
- Add broth and seasonings and bring back to a boil.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until done.
- Fluff and mix rice and allow to stand uncovered for a few minutes before serving.
sooo good - i loved that i didn't need to prep anythign (i used the jarred minced garlic). It was quick and had a really nice taste to it
Very nice rice. I will however add the dill at the end nxt time as I couldn't really taste it after it was cooked.:)