2 hrs 10 mins
Lechef in Boise ID's Note:
Very easy to make and packed with so much flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lighty grease and sprinkle corn meal on cookie sheet.
- 3Combine all ingredients into bread pan.
- 4select dough setting.
- 5When dough is finished, remove from bread pan and roll out into sticks sizes of your liking, onto cookie sheets and brush with milk.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 8-12 minute
- 7or until a light golden brown.
- 8This can be done by hand also, but you will need to let the dough rise (double in size) and knead it down again and rise again before shaping into bread sticks.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Dill Breadsticks (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 295.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g