Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy to make and packed with so much flavor.
Make and share this Garlic Dill Breadsticks (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lighty grease and sprinkle corn meal on cookie sheet.
- Combine all ingredients into bread pan.
- select dough setting.
- When dough is finished, remove from bread pan and roll out into sticks sizes of your liking, onto cookie sheets and brush with milk.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-12 minute
- or until a light golden brown.
- This can be done by hand also, but you will need to let the dough rise (double in size) and knead it down again and rise again before shaping into bread sticks.