Recipe by Sharon123
Simple, delicious! Serve this up with french fries and coleslaw for a quick, tasty meal!
Top Review by THE KITCHEN GODDESS
I have made this recipe for YEARS! Wonderful on pork tenderloins, too. I add the ZEST of the lime, as well. When I have no limes, I use an orange. Lovely. During the summer I use boneless skinless free range chicken thighs on the BBQ. DELISH!!! You need to buy lots of chicken. They go down FAST!!
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 (10 ounce) skirt steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, stir together the garlic, mustard, and lime juice.
- Trim the steak if necessary.
- Rub steak with mustard mixture and marinate 15 minutes.
- Heat a well-seasoned ridged grill pan over moderately high heat until just smoking and grill steak 3 minutes on each side.
- (Or,you could broil steak on the rack of a broiler pan about 4 inches from heat.) Transfer steak to a platter and let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, diagonally cut the steak across the grain into 1/3-inch-thick slices.
- Serve with coleslaw and fries.