1/1 Photo of Garlic Dijon Skirt Steak
Simple, delicious! Serve this up with french fries and coleslaw for a quick, tasty meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, stir together the garlic, mustard, and lime juice.
- 2Trim the steak if necessary.
- 3Rub steak with mustard mixture and marinate 15 minutes.
- 4Heat a well-seasoned ridged grill pan over moderately high heat until just smoking and grill steak 3 minutes on each side.
- 5(Or,you could broil steak on the rack of a broiler pan about 4 inches from heat.) Transfer steak to a platter and let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- 6With a sharp knife, diagonally cut the steak across the grain into 1/3-inch-thick slices.
- 7Serve with coleslaw and fries.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Dijon Skirt Steak
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.1
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 168.5 mg
- Sodium 557.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 78.1 g