Recipe by Halcyon Eve
I found this recipe online. It's one of our favorite dump chicken recipes. The idea of dump chicken is that you put the chicken and the sauce ingredients into a freezer bag, freeze it, and then just thaw and dump into a baking dish to cook. This is also good with stone-ground mustard instead of Dijon.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces (I usually use 5-6 pieces, depending on size)
Directions See How It's Made
- For immediate cooking: Preheat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1-gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- To thaw and cook: Thaw completely. Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).