Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious lamb marinated and cooked to your perfection on your own charcoal or gas-grill! Prep time does not include marinading time!
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup coarse grain mustard
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 lbs butterflied boneless leg of lamb
- Combine all liquid ingredients and spices.
- Add lamb: turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- Remove lamb from marinade: discard marinade.
- Grill lamb over medium gas heat or medium coals about 25- 30 minutes till thickest portion is medium-rare or to desired doneness, turning about 4 times.