A summer side dish right out of you garden! What could be more yummy. Found in Goodhousekeeping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley or 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, cored and cut crosswise in half
- 1Arrange oven rack in upper third of oven.
- 2Preheat oven to 425F.
- 3Line broiling pan or cookie sheet with foil In 10" skillet, melt margarine over medium heat.
- 4Add garlic and cook 1 minute or until fragrant, stirring.
- 5Remove skillet from heat; stir in bread crumbs, parsley, parmesan, salt, and pepper until mixed Place tomato halves, cut sides up, in prepared pan.
- 6Top tomatoes with crumb mixture.
- 7Roast 15 minutes or until tomatoes are heated through and topping is golden.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Crumbed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 413.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g