- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 cups country style white bread, in 1/4 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the garlic, salt, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet and drizzle the garlic oil over them.
- Toss to coat.
- Spread them out in a single layer.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and very dry.
- About halfway through, stir once to brown evenly.