1/3 Photos of Garlic Creamed Potatoes
weekend cooker's Note:
an au grautin version as the potatoes are peeled into thin discs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In an iron skillet, heat cream and milk to simmer.
- 3In the meantime, peel the potatoes and slice them into 1/8 inch discs. DO NOT wash them.
- 4Wipe them with a damp towel.
- 5Add them to the skillet with the garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Return to simmer on stovetop.
- 7Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until brown crusts forms.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Creamed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 39.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g