- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add whipping cream and salt and return to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Mix water and cornstarch and add to sauce. Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Serve over rice.