Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My latest attempt to find a spread/dip for my wife.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cream together cream cheese and margarine.
- add dry ingredientsand mix until volume doubles.
What a wonderful tasteful dip you have here. I cut it down to 1/2 but used the full tsp of garlic powder. We served this with slices of green pepper and sliced carrots and it was good but we both agreed it was much better on salty chips. I plan to try this on a baked potato with some cheese and bacon. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2014
Did cut the recipe in half, since it was more for a taste test than anything else, & now that I know how great a spread it is, I'll be including it on one of my next finger food counters for one of the monthly meetings I host! I did make it with Smart Balance & that worked just fine for us, but then we do love the taste of garlic! Thanks, much, for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]