Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
My great-grandmother always made this spread around the holidays. My family loves it served on buttery Club crackers!
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese (can use the whipped)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a bowl, soften the cream cheese slightly.
- Mix in the garlic powder, garlic salt, and pecans.
- This spreads easier at room temperature, but leftovers should be refrigerated.
Loved this spread. Super easy to make and has a great garlic flavor. Made for Fall 2013 My 3 Chefs.