Recipe by mommymakeit4u
This is so easy, and sooo delicious. The garlic really flavours the cream cheese nicely making for a very yummy side.
Top Review by KTJ
Fantastic! I doubled the recipe and baked it in a 9" pie pan. Also, didn't use quite the full amount of cream cheese and next time will probably reduce the cream cheese a bit more. Added a light sprinkling of shredded cheddar cheese. Also added sliced jalapenos to half the dish, as my MIL makes this dish and I love the heat! Left half the dish without jalapenos in case my guests didn't want them - I ended up having to eat the side without, so many people wanted jalapenos!
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in small mixing bowl.
- Pour into a greased 3 cup baking dish
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until bubbling around edges.
- Serve hot!