1/1 Photo of Garlic Crab Pasta With Mushroom and Tomato- Reduced Fat
I've recently discovered that I LOVE crab. This is just a spinoff of Hey Jude's Garlicky Crab With Pasta. I make this lower cal/carb/fat by using Fiber Gourmet pasta and just a bit of reduced calorie margarine, but I kick up the flavor with LOTS of garlic, basil, and veggies. Fee free to add more butter if you want it richer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
- 2In a medium non-stick skillet, heat butter and garlic over medium heat, until garlic begins to sizzle. Add mushrooms and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add crab, tomatoes, basil, and wine. Stir gently to heat through.
- 4Add noodles and stir gently to heat through. Salt and pepper to taste. (Add more butter here if you want.).
- 5Stir in or sprinkle parmesan cheese, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Crab Pasta With Mushroom and Tomato- Reduced Fat
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 877.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 39.5 g