This recipe given to me by Dear MIL and the family LOVES it. A Christmas staple and a wonderful side dish for company dinners and BBQs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Chop bacon into bits.
- 3In a large skillet, fry bacon until white and about half-way done.
- 4Add onion and finish cooking bacon with onion until both are done (they are going to bake for 30 mins later, so lightly cripy).
- 5Remove pan from heat and take the onion and bacon out of grease.
- 6Remove all but 2 Tbs. of the fat from pan and return to heat.
- 7Add garlic, salt, pepper and flour to pan and cook over medium heat until bubbly.
- 8Stir in sour cream, corn and half of cooked bacon & onions.
- 9Once combined, remove and spoon into 13 X 9 pan.
- 10Spoon other half of cooked bacon and onions on top of corn mixture.
- 11Sprinkle with chives and parsley.
- 12Bake 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g