Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
This savory garlic bread is made with thawed frozen white bread dough. If you prefer, you can make it in two 9 X 6 inch loaf pans rather than the bundt pan. Prep time does not include time to defrost frozen bread dough or time to rise.
- 2 loaves frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted and cooled to lukewarm
- 1⁄4 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 fresh garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut or snip off pieces of dough about the size of an English walnut.
- Place into a greased 10" bundt pan.
- Combine the melted butter, basil, chopped parsley, onions and minced garlic and pour over dough.
- Cover and let rise until double in size (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Bake in 375 degree oven until golden brown aprox. 30-35 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then remove from pan and serve.