Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my salsa stand by. It's better the next day. Use your own amount on the ingredients to suit your own taste.
- 20 vine ripened roma tomatoes, chopped (depending on size and type)
- olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, washed stemmed and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Chop tomatoes, onions and cilantro. Mince garlic. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Let sit in fridge 4 hours or overnight.
- Now enjoy with some chips!
Princess, This is such a great flavor the next day. You really need to let this sit overnight! We really loved the garlic and the cilantro popping out. Great with tortilla chips and jicama slices. Thanks for posting, YUM.