Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
For garlic lovers. Goes well with BBQ, and makes a great gift.
Make and share this Garlic Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- Cook apples in vinegar till soft and mushy.
- Add remaining ingredients (adding only half the pepper flakes) and mix well.
- Cook over moderate heat about 10 minutes.
- If spicier taste wanted, add remaining pepper flakes.
- Cook 15 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into sterile jars and seal.
- If not sealing, store in refrigerator.
- (This keeps a long time in the refrigerator).