Recipe by Ladylauren
Tapas Style dish, I serve this at family BBQs , goes down a treat with my dad - who is the most fussiest seafood person of all time! It can also be served as an appetizer (divide into smaller bowls). Can be cooked on the hot plate of the BBQ also.
- 2 large chorizo sausages, thinly sliced
- 125 ml olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 kg medium green tiger shrimp, peeled, with tails left on
- 1⁄2 cup coriander
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- lemon wedge, To Serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large non-stick Frying pan over high heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook for 4-5 minutes until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with absorbent paper.
- Reduce heat to low and add oil and garlic to the pan until aromatic.
- Add the prawns and cook stirring occasionally until they curl and change colour.
- Add the chorizo, coriander and sherry to the pan and stir to combine.
- Serve the mixture in a large bowl add the wedges of lemon on top.