- 1 lb of any kind shrimp (or Prawns)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced (or any amount)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives (chopped)
- fresh italian basil (chopped)
- salt (optional)
- ground black pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small frypan or wok heat with oil (olive oil works best).
- Fry Garlic until slightly golden brown (1-2 mins).
- Add Shrimp, Butter, and Salt. Cook Shrimp until it turns pink on both sides (About 3-5 mins.).
- Turn Heat off and mix in fresh chives. Toss together.
- Sprinkle Fresh basil and Black ground pepper on top.