Recipe by Tish
This spread is excellent on smoked salmon and cream cheese-topped bagels, grilled lamb, and lentil or black bean soup, cassoulet, and cheese omelets.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
First time making pesto, so I think I pulsed the first ingredients a leetle too much. So I chopped more parsley and chives and threw those in. :) Delicious over Fettucini. With more Parm/Asiago. Made for the Chive event in the French Forum.
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh garlic sprouts
- 1 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley (Italian)
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons walnuts or 2 tablespoons pistachios
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese