Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe I made up with the help of my 9 year old neighbor tonight.
- 6 red potatoes, medium sized
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, fresh grated
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- Slice potatoes in 1/4 inch slices. I used a serrated potato slicer, but you can use a regular knife if necessary. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon into 16 inch aluminum foil strips. Fold and seal into packets individuallly. Grill on medium heat 20-25 minutes, until cooked.
Good, but ours was salty. I think it was my fault because I used a bag of red salad potatoes so maybe there was less surface area to coat. Served with grilled salmon and a salad.
Fan-frickin-tastic! I used baby potatoes cut into pieces but kept everything the same and my family raved about them. Have made twice already and will be our summer potato dish this summer! Thanks Melanie B. for posting!!
Wow, we loved these potatoes! Served them with grilled pork chops, and veggies. I'll be making these again soon. Thanks!