Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These wings were a hit at our Super Bowl party! Enjoy a lightly breaded wing with a little kick.
Make and share this Garlic Chipotle Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all spices and flour in a small bowl.
- Place chicken wings in a 1-gallon storage bag.
- Coat wings with oil.
- Add spice/flour mixture to bag and shake to coat wings.
- Place wings on baking sheet (covering the pan with foil makes clean up easy!).
- Bake at 425 F for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings and drizzle with honey, if desired.
- Bake another 15 minutes.