Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These wings were a hit at our Super Bowl party! Enjoy a lightly breaded wing with a little kick.
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 15 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all spices and flour in a small bowl.
- Place chicken wings in a 1-gallon storage bag.
- Coat wings with oil.
- Add spice/flour mixture to bag and shake to coat wings.
- Place wings on baking sheet (covering the pan with foil makes clean up easy!).
- Bake at 425 F for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings and drizzle with honey, if desired.
- Bake another 15 minutes.