These wings were a hit at our Super Bowl party! Enjoy a lightly breaded wing with a little kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine all spices and flour in a small bowl.
- 3Place chicken wings in a 1-gallon storage bag.
- 4Coat wings with oil.
- 5Add spice/flour mixture to bag and shake to coat wings.
- 6Place wings on baking sheet (covering the pan with foil makes clean up easy!).
- 7Bake at 425 F for 30 minutes.
- 8Turn wings and drizzle with honey, if desired.
- 9Bake another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chipotle Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.0
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 188.6 mg
- Sodium 182.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: