Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
When you live out in the country, Chinese restaurants don't deliver to your home. These ribs are the closest rival I've found - and they're SO easy - but overnight marinating is a must!
- Cut racks into 2 or 3 rib serving size portions.
- Place in 2 large plastic bags (I use ZIPLOCK freezer bags) or lay flat in a large dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl; divide between the plastic bags.
- Push the meat down into the marinade, squeeze out as much air as possible and seal the bags (with the ziplock or a twist tie) as close to the meat as possible.
- Massage the bags to evenly coat the ribs.
- (Or pour marinade over ribs in the dish, turn each rib to evenly coat& cover with plastic wrap).
- Refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days.
- Bring meat to room temperature.
- Lightly oil a BBQ grill& heat to medium temperature.
- Drain ribs& save marinade.
- Place ribs on BBQ, grill with lid closed turning occasionally& basting with the marinade for about 10 minutes.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Continue grilling, turning the ribs often, until richly glazed, about 8- 10 more minutes.
Very good and easy. I marinated them for a day and cooked them covered in the oven on 300F for an hour or so and fished them under a medium grill for about 20 minutes, turning them over (no barbeque weather yet) Thanks for a lovely meal!