Recipe by windhorse23
from the fat free recipe collection, but I need the nutritional information
Top Review by juleelaur
I like potatoes, mustard, garlic and chili powder, but the combo wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The potatoes were too dry and the flavors just never blended. These were ok, but not what I was expecting.
- 8 medium potatoes, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 4 tablespoons mustard, any variety
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mustard, garlic and chili powder in a large bowl. If it looks very thick, thin with white vinegar, a teaspoons at a time.
- Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Potatoes can be peeled or not, depending on your preference.
- Transfer to a shallow baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 40-60 minutes. Stir once during baking.