Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve with bread or a rice dish and you have a meal. It's pretty low carb and calorie by itself
Make and share this Garlic Chicken Zucchini Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Slice zucchini into rounds and slice rounds into semi-circles.
- Heat oil in small to medium saucepan.
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste, and add to oil along with garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a slight boil.
- Remove from heat when chicken is no longer pink and zucchini is tender, but still crisp.
Wow this was surprisingly great!!! I added carrots for color & served over rice. I cut the zucchini in half length wise and sliced it and the carrot within seconds in the food processor. Very simple and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. I will be adding this as a week day regular, cheap, easy and most importantly healthy!
Made this as directed but added chopped carrots for texture and ditched the lemon juice in favor of several dashes of ground mustard. This was easy and flavorful. I served it over white rice. Good recipe!
My kids loved this dish alone. I put it on a bed of white rice and added parmesan cheese. Yummy!