Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a really moist and delicious chicken dish.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish. Add garlic, rosemary, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest and grill seasoning to the dish.
- Toss and coat the chicken with all ingredients, then put in oven.
- Roast 20 minutes. Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices.
- Turn off the oven and put the chicken back inches.
- Let stand 5 minutes and then serve.
Moist and delicious indeed! No one flavour was overpowering - every ingredient complemented the others very well. Thanks for posting!