Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was bored with chicken so started experimenting and came up with this recipe. Most everyone that has tried it loved it. It's one of my favorites.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- garlic powder
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- 4 (10 1/2 ounce) cans water
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Fry chicken in butter and garlic (to your liking) until done.
- Mix soups and water in a seperate pot.
- When chicken is done, dump chicken and drippings into soup and water mixture.
- Simmer until gravy is desired consistancy.
- I like alot of garlic so I always add extra to the soup and water mixture.
- This is great served over cooked egg noodles or cooked white rice.
- It is also great served with a side dish of baby peas.