Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but they are very good served with fried rice and stir-fried veggies.
- Fry wings in the oil in a skillet until browned.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over wings in pan.
- Cover pan and cook slowly for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover for the last 15 minutes to thicken sauce.
- Watch carefully, turning often.
These wings were YUMMY!!! Good flavor yes they were sticky and gooey, but they were REALLY good. These are a do-over!! :-) thanks
The sauce was AWESOME!!! I canned up the extra and use it over roasted chicken. The sauce does congeal but a few secs in the microwave fixes that.
these were fast and really gooey. Very messy to eat but enjoyable. I will be making them again. I added garlic powder and then three dashes of franks Hot Pepper Sauce just near the end of cooking, and also a large clove of garlic. Very good stove top recipe.Updated: I first rated this recipe Aug. 2006 with four stars, but I have made it so often that it is a five star recipe now in my books... I do add a tiny touch of ginger powder also now...