1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken - Voila Copycat
I put this together in 20 minutes and it tasted just like the store bought version. I'm sure it had less the calories but the flavor was the same (or better)! This is quick and tasty! I used penne pasta but any swirls or shells would work just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken breast (uncut) on skillet with enough water to keep it moist through the cooking time. Add garlic, paprika and a pinch of salt to the top. (I like mine with extra seasonings so add to taste.).
- 2Cover and let simmer about 5 minutes then repeat on other side.
- 3While the chicken is cooking, place pasta to cook and steam broccoli and carrots in the microwave for about 5 minutes.
- 4When the water steams away, add corn to the pan at low heat. You may dice the chicken at this step so it won't lose it's moisture.
- 5Add veggies and pasta to chicken and corn. Stir and add pepper to taste.
- 6Serve with a sprinkle of romano or parmesan cheese. (I used shredded italian blend from the store.).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken - Voila Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 312.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 38.2 g