1/10 Photos of Garlic Chicken Thighs
Full of flavor and VERY easy. Substitute chicken breast for a low fat version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten slightly.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- 4Add rosemary and crushed garlic.
- 5Sauté 1-2 minutes, pressing down on rosemary and garlic to release flavor.
- 6Remove with a slotted spoon and discard.
- 7Sauté chicken 5 minutes per side, turning frequently until browned and cooked throughout.
- 8Stir in minced garlic during last 2 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 119.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.5 g