Recipe by Steve_G
Full of flavor and VERY easy. Substitute chicken breast for a low fat version.
Top Review by Chef 920429
My DH and I liked this recipe. I did substitue basil for the rosemary.I didn't pound the thighs,I browned the thighs,then covered and cooked on low until the temperture reached about 170* I am going to try the chicken breasts the next time I fix this recipe.Thanks for sharing Steve.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 8 cloves garlic, 6 crushed,2 minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Add rosemary and crushed garlic.
- Sauté 1-2 minutes, pressing down on rosemary and garlic to release flavor.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Sauté chicken 5 minutes per side, turning frequently until browned and cooked throughout.
- Stir in minced garlic during last 2 minutes of cooking.