Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Full of flavor and VERY easy. Substitute chicken breast for a low fat version.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 8 cloves garlic, 6 crushed,2 minced
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Add rosemary and crushed garlic.
- Sauté 1-2 minutes, pressing down on rosemary and garlic to release flavor.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Sauté chicken 5 minutes per side, turning frequently until browned and cooked throughout.
- Stir in minced garlic during last 2 minutes of cooking.
My DH and I liked this recipe. I did substitue basil for the rosemary.I didn't pound the thighs,I browned the thighs,then covered and cooked on low until the temperture reached about 170* I am going to try the chicken breasts the next time I fix this recipe.Thanks for sharing Steve.
We liked this recipe VERY MUCH, easy to make. I used chicken thighs, pounded them and cooked slow. Served them with diggys roasted ranch potatoes and corn on the cob. The recipe is very adapatable, I'm going to try it using my Red Onion Jelly.
I used fresh rosemary from the garden, it is a little strong this time of year but worked well. I also used 4 minced cloves of garlic because we love garlic. Very easy and very good.