Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Jyl Steinback’s “Supermarket Gourmet: A Busy Mom’s Healthy Cookbook that I received from Studentchef in the Spring 2009 Cookbook Swap. The recipe calls for roasted garlic which imparts a different flavor than raw garlic in this recipe. Preparation time includes time to roast thegarlic-just follow your favorite recipe for roasted garlic.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Roll each chicken fillet around 2 to 3 asparagus spears.
- Insert toothpick to hold chicken together and place seam side down.
- Sprinkle chicken with Mrs. Dash seasoning and pepper.
- Top chicken with the garlic and mushrooms.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.