This recipe is from Jyl Steinback’s “Supermarket Gourmet: A Busy Mom’s Healthy Cookbook that I received from Studentchef in the Spring 2009 Cookbook Swap. The recipe calls for roasted garlic which imparts a different flavor than raw garlic in this recipe. Preparation time includes time to roast thegarlic-just follow your favorite recipe for roasted garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 3Roll each chicken fillet around 2 to 3 asparagus spears.
- 4Insert toothpick to hold chicken together and place seam side down.
- 5Sprinkle chicken with Mrs. Dash seasoning and pepper.
- 6Top chicken with the garlic and mushrooms.
- 7Bake 25 to 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 184.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 29.9 g