Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and mashed garlic until smooth.
- Spread on the pizza crust.
- Top with the chicken, onion, tomato, mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is done and the cheese is melted.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
A great alternative to those who wish to move away from the same ol' tomato sauce pizza. I sauteed my chicken in olive oil after I sprinkled it with fresh pepper, kosher salt, and mixed Italian herbs. I also played around with the amount of veggies called for (added more onion and less 'shrooms as my pantry dictated). My garden supplied red AND yellow tomatoes which added a beautiful color combo. As for the taste... My family says- "make again, please, please, please!" My neighbor- "ditto!" The family I cook for- my employer had her husband call to tell me how fab it was. She would have called herself but her mouth was too full. :) Served with a Creamy Italian dressing on a fresh Romaine salad with French bread. YUM! YUM! YUM!
Delicious!! I used a lot of garlic in the sauce, then more with the chicken. Didn't have fresh tomatoes but diced canned worked perfectly! I will be making this again, even my 15 mo old loved it!
Amazing pizza. We loved this combo of flavors. The "sauce" of the garlic, cream cheese and sour cream were so good. Thank you for sharing with us.