Top Review by BothFex
A great alternative to those who wish to move away from the same ol' tomato sauce pizza. I sauteed my chicken in olive oil after I sprinkled it with fresh pepper, kosher salt, and mixed Italian herbs. I also played around with the amount of veggies called for (added more onion and less 'shrooms as my pantry dictated). My garden supplied red AND yellow tomatoes which added a beautiful color combo. As for the taste... My family says- "make again, please, please, please!" My neighbor- "ditto!" The family I cook for- my employer had her husband call to tell me how fab it was. She would have called herself but her mouth was too full. :) Served with a Creamy Italian dressing on a fresh Romaine salad with French bread. YUM! YUM! YUM!
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, cut in rings
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, part skim milk,shredded
- 1 pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and mashed garlic until smooth.
- Spread on the pizza crust.
- Top with the chicken, onion, tomato, mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is done and the cheese is melted.
- Top with parmesan cheese.