1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken Pizza
Japanese Delight's Note:
I recreated the Round Table pizza garlic chicken pizza. It's easy to have a gourmet pizza at home!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons cooking sake
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 2 chopped roma tomatoes
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1First cut chicken into bite size little pieces.
- 2In a bowl with the chicken, add soy sauce, cooking sake, a clove of chopped garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper. Stir to coat.
- 3Let stand in refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- 4Add 2 tbsp olive oil and butter into a pan at medium high, then add garlic and oregano. Cook for one minute. Set aside.
- 5After chicken marinades, drain liquid well, and put into a sautee pan on med-high with 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook until chicken is no longer pink. Set aside.
- 6Fit the pizza dough onto a baking pan, and brush with garlic, oregano, olive oil/butter mixture.
- 7Sprinkle the dough with parmesean cheese.
- 8Layer in this order: cheese (save a bit to sprinkle on top later), chicken, red onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and rest of cheese. Sprinkle the top with parmesean cheese.
- 9Bake, uncovered, in a 400°F oven for 20-25 minutes till golden.
- 10Top with green onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.0
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 1014.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: