1/5 Photos of Garlic Chicken Pizza
I like to figure out restaurant recipes so I can make my favorites at home (we have a 20 month old girl need I say more!) This is a yummy version that makes great leftovers. Homemade Breadsticks makes two 9 by 13 deep dish pans or you can make 1 pizza and a small batch of breadsticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ragu pasta sauce (garlic alfredo)
- 3 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 1Make one batch homemade breadstick dough (this makes a yummy deep dish pizza) (Homemade Breadsticks). Spread dough out in 2 buttered 9 by 13 pans.
- 2Mix alfredo with minced garlic divide and spread evenly over both pans.
- 3Sauté chicken with garlic till lightly browned and spread over pizzas.
- 4Sprinkle pizzas with onions, tomatoes, and cheeses.
- 5Let rise 20 minutes.
- 6Bake in 350° oven till cheese is melted and bubbly and crust edges are golden brown (approx 25 minutes depending on oven).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 441.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts