Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like to figure out restaurant recipes so I can make my favorites at home (we have a 20 month old girl need I say more!) This is a yummy version that makes great leftovers. Homemade Breadsticks makes two 9 by 13 deep dish pans or you can make 1 pizza and a small batch of breadsticks.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleragu pasta sauce (garlic alfredo)
- 3 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 3 cups cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts, uncooked
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped spring onion
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 3 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2⁄3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Make one batch homemade breadstick dough (this makes a yummy deep dish pizza) (recipe #123659). Spread dough out in 2 buttered 9 by 13 pans.
- Mix alfredo with minced garlic divide and spread evenly over both pans.
- Sauté chicken with garlic till lightly browned and spread over pizzas.
- Sprinkle pizzas with onions, tomatoes, and cheeses.
- Let rise 20 minutes.
- Bake in 350° oven till cheese is melted and bubbly and crust edges are golden brown (approx 25 minutes depending on oven).
it is so nice
This was given 12 thumbs up during pizza night at a recent group reunion. Thanks!
Terrific recipe for our pizza night. I try to make pizzas on Friday or Saturday nights and like to try different recipes for variety. I used the Classico brand Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo sauce and added about 4 garlic cloves to it. I also used the Recipe #26181 recipe by Karen. It made the house smell wonderful! Than