Recipe by rockinred
I haven't tried this yet, but I found it in the April 2005 issue of InStyle Magazine. Many of their "party" recipes call for unusual ingredients or difficult techniques - this one doesn't & it sounds yummy!
Top Review by Starrynews
This was delicious and easy! I served it over a simple pasta dish of diced tomatoes, a little bit of olive oil, and a parmesan cheese/herb mixture with garlic powder, basil, and oregano. It was wonderful! Thanks!
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 9.85 ml chopped fresh tarragon
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1587.57 g thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1587.57 g chicken tenders
- 118.29 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken & broth.
- Place chicken in large baking dish in a single layer; spoon herb mixture on top and pour broth over.
- Bake 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- To serve, arrange chicken on platter and pour pan juices over it.