Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this yet, but I found it in the April 2005 issue of InStyle Magazine. Many of their "party" recipes call for unusual ingredients or difficult techniques - this one doesn't & it sounds yummy!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1⁄2 lbs thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts or 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken & broth.
- Place chicken in large baking dish in a single layer; spoon herb mixture on top and pour broth over.
- Bake 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- To serve, arrange chicken on platter and pour pan juices over it.
This was delicious and easy! I served it over a simple pasta dish of diced tomatoes, a little bit of olive oil, and a parmesan cheese/herb mixture with garlic powder, basil, and oregano. It was wonderful! Thanks!